Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Village Accessible of Love- Bamboo Bridge in My Village Use As Semi-Wheelchair Ramp.

Hello, Local Guides! Friends!!  

Bangladesh is a riverine country. Bangladesh is a small country surrounded by greenery. The number of rivers in Bangladesh is about 700. These rivers have tributaries. Says riverine country. Naturally, the river has an impact on the livelihood of the people of this country. Today I will say different use of rivers in the village life journey.

Caption: This Bridge is built over  bamboo bridgeCaption: This Bridge is built over bamboo bridge

There are rivers and canals in every district of Bangladesh. There are many villages where the touch of modernity (bridges, roads, traffic) has not been good yet. Underdeveloped communication system. 

Caption: this Bridge for the movement of the village through the Chalan Beel Bogra.Caption: this Bridge for the movement of the village through the Chalan Beel Bogra.

The people of the village did not stop. The constant communication system is continuing life and livelihood in limited resources. For communication they build bamboo bridges on small rivers and canals.

Caption: This Bridge is built over zikini canal in Dhaka Trimahomi area.Caption: This Bridge is built over zikini canal in Dhaka Trimahomi area.

The bicycle, Motorcycles, and Wheelchair are constantly plying on the bamboo bridge. I saw the top bamboo bridges as semi-wheelchair ramps.

Caption: the Bridge over the bill at the end of Dhaka Aftab Nagar.Caption: the Bridge over the bill at the end of Dhaka Aftab Nagar.

Maybe one day there will be a modern road, but their bamboo bridge will be history in Bangladesh. 

Caption: This Bridge is built over zikini canal in Dhaka Trimahomi area.Caption: This Bridge is built over zikini canal in Dhaka Trimahomi area.

• Note: There is a lot of development work going on all over the country. The gap between rural and urban is narrowing various advanced activities are ongoing.

Best Regards 

Mohammad Alauddin

Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
30 comments
Level 8

Re: Village Accessible of Love- Bamboo Bridge in My Village Use As Semi-Wheelchair Ramp.

Very nice post. After long time i saw this bridge, thanks @Mohammadalauddin vai for share with us. A

Level 8

Re: Village Accessible of Love- Bamboo Bridge in My Village Use As Semi-Wheelchair Ramp.

I have collected with great difficulty from different places in Bangladesh, brother. This is a very nice bridge popular. 

Thank you very much @bdmafuz for support me. 

Level 8

Great post 👍👍❤️❤️@Mohammadalauddin 

Level 8

Thank you my dear @premprakashparihar brother. I have collected with great difficulty from different places in Bangladesh, brother.

Level 1

Nice post bamboo bridges in bangladesh. Thank you so much @Mohammadalauddin 

Level 8

My dear @Aksh12 thank you. Very good support me. 

Level 2

WOW!! Great post my brother @Mohammadalauddin. Thank you very much for sharing with us. 

Level 5

Great photo. hand writing very good. I am fist time real bamboo bridge of see. 

Thank you very much @Mohammadalauddin for sharing with us. 

Level 8

দারুন লিখেছেন ভাই অপেক্ষায় আছি নতুন আরো কিছুর @Mohammadalauddin 

Md Mehedi Mozumdar Cyclists LGBangla From Comilla, Bangladesh.